Got Any Questions?

Click through these commonly asked questions and get the answers you need! If your question isn't here, feel free to contact us.


Where do we go for outreach and how long is it?

The outreach locations for each program are set during the program as God leads us during intercession times. With our focus on reaching Asia, we have been to Sri Lanka, India, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Japan, South Korea, Mongolia, etc. The outreach is 8-12 weeks long.

What kind of performing arts will I learn during the PADTS and IPM?

Although every year is different, for PADTS you will learn basics of modern dance, hip-hop, and other kinds of movement. You will have a chance to make costumes, create dramas, and songs. We combine these different areas to create a multimedia production once a year to reach out to Asia. For IPM/SOPA you will have be train in all the different Performing Arts Disciplines plus learning how to direct & start a new Performing Arts Ministry.

What’s the difference between the Performing Arts DTS (PADTS) and the Introduction to Performing Arts & Media (IPM)?

The PADTS is a basic YWAM course will include all the DTS topics along with basis of Performing Arts. The IPM is a secondary program that can be taken after a DTS has been completed. During IPM you will learn Performing Arts & Media more in depth and we will train you to direct and develop leadership.

Do I need to have previous experience to be involved in this ministry?

No. All you need is a heart for God and a desire to reach the nations.

What should I bring?

Bring a camping backpack (50-70L), as well as a laptop and camera, if you have them. We will send you a more detailed list of what to bring once you’re accepted. You can purchase many things in Hong Kong as well.

Once in Hong Kong, will I have access to the phone and internet?

Yes! Your house has a phone line and we have a library where you can access the internet for a small fee. Schedules are arranged according to the program.

Do I need travel insurance?

Yes. Before you arrive, we require for you to have purchased at least 6 months of travel insurance.

What do I need to know before I book my ticket?

When you are accepted into the program, we will provide you with the dates for when you can book your flights.

Is Hong Kong the same as China?

The official name for Hong Kong is “Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China”. We are one country with 2 different systems run by the Beijing government. People in Hong Kong speak Cantonese and English while people in mainland China speak Mandarin.

Where are you located?

We are located in the north west part of the New Territories in Hong Kong, a modern, multicultural hub that is the gateway to Asia where east meets west.

Will I receive university credits for these schools?

All of our programs are accredited by the University of the Nations. Although the University of the Nations is not an accredited university, some universities have accepted the credits as transfer credits.

My English is not very good. Can I still apply?

Yes! When you apply for the school, a leader will contact you for a phone interview. While a very basic understanding of English is needed, God can enable you to learn quicker than you thought possible.

newspaper templates - theme rewards